Pulling back the curtains on the design world within the Cohen Design Centers, Go Design Go provides access to the best designers and highest quality home furnishings merchandise in a one-stop resource for luxury home decorating solutions. The blog also provides an unprecedented opportunity for design enthusiasts to preview a treasure trove of luxury home furnishing products from over 400 "to-the-trade-only" showrooms and purchase products through a new shopping service.
Go Design Go offers design advice from America's leading manufacturers and most successful designers, including members of the newly-formed Cohen Design Center Design Council. Comprised of an exclusive group of international professionals from the interior design and architecture industries, members include Mario Buatta, Ellie Cullman, Barry Dixon, Jamie Drake, Phillip Gorrivan, Victoria Hagan, Rita Konig, Amanda Nisbet, Miles Redd, Katie Ridder, Scott Salvator, Bill Stubbs, Bradley Thiergartner and Carlton Varney, among others. The Council members will be polled for the latest trends in home design, will be featured in the blog's content and will offer input into the Design Centers' events and markets.
"This announcement ushers in an exciting new era for the Design Centers," says Cohen, "Go Design Go will provide our hundreds of showrooms with the opportunity to both develop stronger relationships with their customers and a means to interact with a rapidly expanding online design community. And by sharing design solutions from the top designers and home furnishings manufacturers in the world, we hope to create an online passport to the world of design where both design enthusiasts and interior designers alike can go for home design inspiration, aspiration and information."
An easy to navigate virtual design center, Go Design Go will offer the best in luxury home furnishings, the latest trends in the worlds of design, art and landscape architecture, a behind-the-scenes look at the Centers' high profile seminars and market events, and Q and A's with the world's most talented designers. Blog features include:
• New Product Showcase -- Daily blog entries sharing the latest products from the Centers' 4000 lines of luxury textiles, furniture, lighting and more.
• CDC Shopping service -- CDC will match consumers to a Design Center designer, who will facilitate the purchase of any of the featured luxury products.
• Hot Design Trends -- What is on the minds of the world's top designers? Design Council members will offer up to the minute feedback on the season's top trends and designs, colors palettes and the hottest new products out there.
• Designer Books -- Go Design Go will offer the latest books on design and discussions with the authors.
• Bargain Hunter -- Visitors can be the first to shop the Cohen Design Center's sample sales.
• Art Meets Design -- Our art experts and curators will explore the intersection of the art and design worlds, focusing on the artists, architects and designers whose work is being discussed around the world.
• Design Council -- Each week, one of the world's top interior designers and member of the Design Council, will answer the home design questions on the minds of Go Design Go readers.
• Outdoor Design -- Go Design Go will offer advice about bringing the luxury design sensibility to your garden and outside space.
• Go Design Go Design Genie -- Need help with the nuts and bolts of creating a new look in your home? The Design Genie will do his magic in solving your design emergencies.
Cohen Design Centers include New York's Decoration & Design Building (D&D), West Hollywood's Pacific Design Center (PDC), Southeast Florida's Design Center of the Americas (DCOTA) and the Decorative Center of Houston (DCH).