This Friday, June 8th is the last day to submit an entry in HC&G (Hamptons Cottages & Gardens)'s 2012 Innovation in Design Awards. The second annual competition has categories in architecture, garden design, kitchen, bath, interior design and builder recognition.
The winners will be announced at a ceremony in July, and published in the September 2012 issue. Unpublished, residential projects may be submitted, including multiple projects per category, although only one project per category can win.
To enter, please submit the following to: Cottages & Gardens Publications, HC&G Innovation in Design Awards, 142 East Avenue, North Building, Norwalk, CT, 06851, 203.227.1400.
• Company name, address, phone and email
• Up to 300 words describing the residential project, including scope of job and cost (if available)
• List of professionals involved in project
• Complete list of resources
• Written consent by homeowner for publication
• Disk of labeled, hi-res photographs of completed projects (these do not need to be professional photographs, but they should be a minimum size of 11" x 13" at 300 DPI)