Seven exhibitors at the New York International Gift Fair (NYIGF) earned “Best of the Best” by American Society of Interior Designers NY (ASID NY) designers.
1. Imaginative Product Presentation: Gold Leaf Design Group, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
2. Innovative Product Design: Aviva Stanoff (Brooklyn, NY)
3. Social Responsibility, Ecological Sensitivity and Universal Design Awareness: 2b design (Monteverde, Lebanon)
4. Lighting: Solaria Lighting Inc. (Decatur, GA)
5. Accessories: Design Legacy, the Nancy Price collection (Dallas, TX)
6. Floor Coverings: Mad Mats by Mariachi Imports (Philadelphia, PA)
7. Wall Art: Natural Curiosities Art House (Los Angeles, CA)
Judges for the ASID summer 2011 “Best of the Best” Awards were: Lori Falk, Individual Design; Judy Girod, Lothrop Associates Architects; Lynn Horwitz, Living Hive Design; Benjamin Huntington, MH Studio; Fred Kass, Interior Spaces and Michelle Slovak, Michelle Slovak.
“ASID members recognize NYIGF as a comprehensive and consolidated collection of trend-forward resources,” said Maggie Cohen, president of the ASID NY Metro chapter. “These companies in particular have caught our judges’ attention for their innovative and fresh design concepts.”
NYIGF runs through Wednesday, August 17, at New York City’s Passenger Ship Terminal Pier 94.
News categoriesAll News >
How Chairish founders Anna and Gregg Brockway are applying tech chops to design
How Kravet sells a chair for under $1,000 without diluting its brand
The secret to fixing a strained client/designer relationship
BOH's Highlights of BIDN’s Panel About InclusionSpecial Events | 1:38BOH's Highlights of BIDN’s Panel...
Charlotte Moss unveils collection for CenturyCollection Launches | 3:04Charlotte Moss unveils...
How Anna and Gregg Brockway became digital leaders in home
Ippolita Rostagno wants to save Italian craft with American-style entrepreneurship
Why Annie Selke values company culture above all else
Bunny Williams on navigating change
- In Print