The most important function of any business is to create revenue. To do that consistently, design business owners need to build solid systems that support consistent revenue growth. Demand generation, the process of creating awareness and demand for your services or products, is most successful when executed through a well-planned, integrated technology stack that aligns three crucial components of your business: marketing, sales and service development. While traditional marketing often draws the line at sales, the purpose of demand generation is to not only increase excitement about your company’s product or service but ultimately make people buy it.
Enter Tiina Wilen, who will teach you how to break down the systems, tools and assets your demand generation engine needs in order to be in sync with your sales team’s processes and objectives. With the aim of building a solid solution that boosts brand awareness and drives revenue growth at the same time, she will demonstrate why demand generation development needs members of your sales, product, technology and marketing teams, all working together, to thrive.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- How to build a streamlined demand generation engine and manage it efficiently
- What kind of technology stack best supports different types of businesses
- Ways to identify and correct any weak spots in your current or proposed engine via key metric analysis
After this class, attendees will have:
- A big-picture understanding of digitized, systemized demand generation processes that catalyze customer acquisition
- A glossary of effective tools and how they work together
- A process map for implementation
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insider get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email email@example.com.