Trade Sales Business Development Manager
Sales & Marketing
Woven has just completed an exciting transition towards a brand-led, omni-channel vision. We are investing in brand, people, product & process to lay a foundation for growth into our newly launched Direct to Consumer channel. The brand has relaunched as Woven inclusive of the reveal of a new name, brand identity, digital experience and e-commerce.
For the next step in our evolution we are relaunching our trade business and seeking a Trade Sales Business Development Manager with a strong track record and interior design network to build and grow our design community. Woven is an omni-channel company that has serviced qualified members of the trade through regional partner showrooms. We are transitioning to a hybrid and regional model, serving trade directly with focus on key states; while supporting our regional showrooms.
As a Trade Business Development Manager you will have the opportunity to contribute to our trade re- launch strategy, prospect and on-board trade customers, drive incremental sales and identify strategic marketing & partnership opportunities.
As an enthusiastic, self-starter you will build exceptional relationships, develop perks & initiatives to engage designers, as well as educate and help source the community on Woven products, materials and areas of expertise.
What You'll Do:
· Introduce, pitch and drive new Woven trade business to prospective trade customers including interior designers, architects, home
stagers, event planners, stylists and design influencers.
· Generate incremental revenue by developing meaningful relationships with existing trade customers
· Meet and exceed quarterly sales goals through strategic sales funnel and pipeline management
· Partner with Marketing on identifying and maximizing trade and design influencer content creation & collaboration opportunities to
drive community and revenue growth
· Provide dedicated product and client support to Woven trade customers by helping them purchase product for upcoming projects
· Maintain a strong knowledge of Woven’s product assortment to assist with any product-related inquiries
· Cultivate new clients and business by staying in know within the design and digital/social media community
· Attend/travel for client visits, industry events, pop-up opportunities as needed
· Bachelor's Degree required
· Minimum of 5+ years of experience in sales, business development, showroom, or account management within the interior design,
furniture, home or editorial space
· Proven track record of success with an extensive rolodex of high profile, relevant contacts
· Understanding of ecommerce platforms (specifically Shopify) and quick to learn operational processes
· Strong analytics and reporting. Excel experience required
· Outstanding communication skills (in-person, email and phone)
· Excellent sales, problem solving and organizational abilities
· Self-motivated, detailed, adaptable and positive
· Familiar with brand and brand aesthetic
· Passion for design, home space and sustainability
Woven (previously known as Selamat Designs) is a proudly small and family-run business that values curiosity, sustainability and a well-lived life. We are driven to create homes rich with story and meaning, taking inspiration from both culture and nature. Our furniture & lighting collections are crafted with natural materials, that are not only regenerative for our earth but good for us & the environments we dwell in.