• Provides leadership and inspiration to a sales team of about five people.
• Motivates, coaches and encourages sales team to ensure quotas are met.
• Reviews and analyzes sales reports; uses data to project sales, determine profitability and targets, and identify potential new markets, ensures forward pipeline.
• Identifies and analyzes customer preferences to properly direct sales efforts.
• Consults with potential customers to understand their needs; identifies and suggests products, or services that will meet those needs
• Collaborates with executive leadership to develop sales quotas and strategies
• Understanding of the business to predict trends that can change sales pipeline
• Consistently building a bench of talent to recruit from as territories grow
• Complete all reporting as necessary to communicate to sales staff and leadership
• Performs other duties as assigned
• You have 3+ years managing a sales team of 5 or more
• You have a proven track record of exceeding multi-million-dollar Sales Targets
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills
• You have an entrepreneurial and start up mindset with history of building sales relationships from scratch
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
• You have 10+ years relevant work experience across Sales roles
What It Takes to Succeed At Supply:
• You have a strong belief in Supply’s mission and puts the company and your team first
• You have a track record of collaboration and working well with others both internally and externally
• You are ready and willing to roll up your sleeves and build something big!
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Administration, or related field, OR
• Comparable record of sales leadership experience required
• At least three years of sales management experience required
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.