Central New Jersey Road Sales Representative
Sales & Marketing
Kravet, Inc is seeking a road sales presence in Central New Jersey. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and has a passion for design and interiors.
* Calls/visits/connects with current customers throughout Central New Jersey.
* Schedules and gives product presentations to increase sales and optimize brand presence.
* Ensures all appropriate brands are properly represented in our residential customer’s offices and projects.
* Project selling.
* Strengthens existing customer relationships measured by increased activity and monitored through our CRM technology including maintaining customer contact records.
* Maintain book libraries and/or memo bins.
* Works to prepare targeted monthly sales plan.
* Scheme fabrics, trims, and wallcovering for our clientele with consistent follow through.
* Partner with our showroom to maximize opportunities with road accounts.
* Assist with some administrative duties such as order follow up, scheduling, and outreach initiatives.
* Previous industry outside sales experience and/or showroom experience.
* Shows strong follow-through and a good sense of building a business.
* Furniture and floor covering knowledge a plus.
* Knowledge of CRM technology a plus.
* Highly organized, detail oriented, and entrepreneurial spirit.
* Displays a sincere interest in design and wants to further succeed in the industry.
* Compensation shall be based on commission.
More about Kravet Inc.
The family’s commitment to innovation has helped the company transform from a small fabric house to a global leader, representing brands and designers from all over the world. Kravet Inc. owns Kravet, Lee Jofa, Groundworks, GP & J Baker, Brunschwig & Fils and Donghia— specializing in style, luxury and exceptional design. With locations in North America and worldwide, Kravet Inc. offers the highest level of customer service, quality products and web technology for today’s design professionals.
At Kravet Inc. we value the different social identities that make us who we are. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace that represents the many different cultures, experiences, and viewpoints that reflect our communities. Our promise is to be open to learning and to be an inclusive employer and partner, with thoughtful strategies and practices that amplify the different voices of our industry.