The Marketing Manager will manage communications for Samuel & Sons worldwide, ensuring its messages are coordinated and consistent with the brand voice. Their focus will on the strategic business and transactional sides of marketing and will touch different functions within the company, as well as outside PR agencies and partners, collectively driving business during an exciting period of growth.
•Work with the Executive Team on overall brand marketing strategy and establishing KPI’s
•Collaborate with the Creative and Product Development teams on the effective and timely execution of campaigns and new product introductions, both online and offline, including social, digital/web, press, events, advertising, sales team outreach, etc.
•Define and develop the marketing tools that will support outside sales, flagships and representative showrooms worldwide
•Collaborate on the creation and production of literature in conjunction with product launches and performance marketing initiatives
•Gather marketing campaign data, evaluate the impact of strategies, and report results
•Monitor and analyze industry go-to-market strategies on innovations, promotions and other marketing presence on an ongoing basis to make recommendations for new product launches and other campaigns
•Create and maintain editorial content calendar to include product launches, trade events calendar, and coordinating the execution of campaigns, whether it be product-driven or in collaboration with licensee designer and brand partners
•Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams including sales, creative and product development to ensure that all major marketing initiatives are leveraged through a 360-degree strategy
•Manage and collaborate with Social Media Manager to drive a social strategy and support external PR agency partners, seamlessly blending brand content, product features, and marketing initiatives.
•Manage execution of project plans & deadlines to achieve objectives
• 8+ years’ experience working in brand and/or retail marketing roles, including at least 2 years managing 1+ full-time direct reports
• A proven track record in marcom and PR in luxury goods, interior design products or related industries with a genuine interest in design
• A highly articulate individual with excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to own brand strategy and day to day management of the brand
• Creative thinker who has brought new ideas to help propel growth of a brand
• Exceptional ability to manage projects and multi-task; flexible and agile
• Strong analytical skills, highly organized and detail oriented
• Excited by entrepreneurial spirit within an organization and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
• SEO knowledge
• Highly proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Familiar with Adobe CS
• Ability to work outside of typical business hours and travel with notice (industry events and occasional deadline-sensitive work outside normal 9-6 hours) but most work hours will be on-site
Samuel & Sons has enjoyed more than three quarters of a century of making the impossible possible. And along the way, we've never lost sight of what matters most - the people who've helped us get where we are and the close-knit family feeling that encourages each of us to do our best. Samuel & Sons people have the drive to overcome any obstacle and the spirit to take on any challenge. As a family-owned company with an immense appreciation for its employees, Samuel & Sons is a great place to work. The opportunities are yours for the taking. And the benefits are among the best in the industry. Samuel & Sons continues to maintain its competitive advantage, achieve superior customer satisfaction and improve the overall company performance by creating an inclusive workplace that empowers each employee to make valuable contributions, be as unique as they are, and promote reaching their fullest potential. Samuel & Sons appreciates the rich diversity of the people in the communities where we work. Therefore, we aim to create and maintain a professional environment where differences are respected, varied skills and abilities of diverse individuals are valued and all may contribute to the success of the organization.
Our Core Values
• We are CUSTOMERCENTRIC: The customer is at the heart of everything we do.
• We are HUMAN: See people as people deserving of our trust, respect, and integrity.
• We are UNITED: A community that supports each other through individual perspectives and collaboration.
• We are PASSIONATE: Driven and committed to being better every day.
• We PUSH BOUNDARIES: Move beyond what is by challenging assumptions and embracing change