David Brian Sanders is seeking a full-time bookkeeper who can operate across the multiple brands of our business.
The bookkeeper must have a minimum of 5 years experience, work on site at least 3 days a week, have experience with Design Manager software, Shopify, electronic payment systems, and perform the following responsibilities:
* Maintain records of financial transactions
* Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions for all accounts.
* Balance accounts by reconciling entries all company checking accounts and Credit Card accounts.
* Maintain general ledger.
* Prepare and submit Sales Tax Reports both monthly and quarterly.
* Responsible for all accounts payable and accounts receivable.
* Balance general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
* Maintain historical records by filing documents.
* Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends for all companies.
* Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Work with designers and operations manager to ensure accurate client invoicing, vendor payments & recording as well as processing all sales for showroom.
* Coordinate with our accountant and various key employees (Principal, COO, etc) across all brands to ensure accounting compliance.
Benefits include full-paid health insurance, paid vacation, and sick days
Bookkeeper should be proficient at:
* Design Manager Software
* Analyzing Information
* Dealing with Complexity
* Reporting Research Results
* Data Entry
* All relevant accounting rules & regulations
* Attention to Detail
* Collaboration and Teamwork
* Creating & Maintaining Process & Procedure
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
* Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree; with preference for degrees in accounting, finance, or related fields
Upon entering the DBS Interiors design studio in the heart of the Los Angeles design district, the first thing anyone will notice is the founder of the company, David Brian Sanders. With his warm smile and welcoming demeanor it feels as if you are catching up with an old friend. This is one of the reasons that the Atlanta native has become one of the most sought after interior designers in Los Angeles and Nationwide. Despite his popularity and success with some of the most discerning members of the Hollywood elite, Sanders remains true to his southern roots, a true gentleman and a pleasure to work with. He treats each client and approaches each project with the same level of professionalism and enthusiasm, one of the principles that David has maintained since the firm's inception.
Prior to founding David Brian Sanders Interiors in 1998, Sanders spent several years managing and re-branding the famed luxury linen purveyor Peacock Alley that was located in the Pacific Design Center. With a life-long interest in interior design and architecture, Sanders began taking on private interior design clients and within a few short months David realized he had found his true calling. Shortly thereafter he started his own design firm David Brian Sanders Interior Design.
Sanders holds a dual degree in sociology and psychology from The University of Miami and is also a trained chef. He is a graduate of the Peter Kumps School of Culinary Arts in New York City. Before moving to Los Angeles in 1995, Sanders was the executive corporate chef at the famed Flavors Restaurant in New York.
A true design enthusiast, Sanders describes his own personal style as classic modernism but approaches each project with an open mind in hopes of making each client's dreams come true.