When the novel coronavirus rocked the world in early 2020, the design industry was quick to adapt to new ways of life—from Zoom meetings and e-design to socially-distanced installs and virtual markets. One year later, what have we learned?
With an analytical outlook, business consultant Sandra Bothun Hansel, founder of SBH Guild, offers a snapshot of where we’ve been in 2020, and how we can apply the lessons of the past year moving forward. Using a targeted approach, she’ll walk you through a S.W.O.T. analysis for your firm, helping you create a foundation to adapt to changes, use your own data to determine goals and benchmarks, and set you up for success and growth no matter what comes your way in 2021.
In this workshop, attendees will learn:
- Data-driven insights into industry trends from the past year
- How to analyze your business’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- A focused approach to “What Good Looks Like” benchmarks
After this workshop, attendees will have:
- The tools to assess their business from a data standpoint
- An action plan for moving into “re-opening” mode for 2021 and beyond
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insiders attend all LAUNCH classes for free!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email email@example.com.