Atlanta will play host to the annual three-day Design Bloggers Conference, March 2–4, which this year focuses on the intersection of interior design and social media. Interior designers Jeffrey Alan Marks, Timothy Corrigan and Candice Olson will be the keynote speakers for the event, which is sponsored by ADAC and Blogfest.
From left: Jeffrey Alan Marks, Timothy Corrigan and Candice Olson
Other speakers include interior designers Suzanne Kasler, Tobi Fairley and Lisa Robinson; bloggers Stacey Bewkes, Susanna Salk, Jennifer Boles, Jed Williams, Paloma Contreras, Jan Bills, Amy Flurry and Jeremy Parze; business executives Michael Bruno, Toma Clark Haines, Lynda Simonton, Chris Vaughn, Adam Japko and Kim Turner; and publicist Andrew Joseph.
The conference will include sessions on the following topics:
- The Business of Blogging—Proven Methods for Maximizing Your Revenue
- 21 Useful Tips to Build Your Business and Personal Brand: Blogs, Instagram, Pinterest and Houzz
- PR for Bloggers: Turn Up the Volume on Your Publicity Efforts
- Designing Your Brand
- How to Turn Any Topic into a Lively and Shareable Story
- The Role of Social Media and Content Building as a Luxury Brand
- What You Should Know About Search and Analytics
- Building Your Brand: Grow Your Blog with Creative Videos
- The Future of Blogging
On Monday, March 3, Traditional Home will present the annual Design Bloggers Hall of Fame Awards, honoring top industry bloggers. Winners will be revealed in the coming weeks.
Ethan Allen will host the official Monday after party at 8:00 p.m. and Kravet is hosting the third annual closing party with HGTV on Tuesday, March 4 at 6:00 p.m.
The conference will begin at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, March 2; 7:30 a.m. on Monday, March 3; and Tuesday, March 4, at the Grand Hyatt in Buckhead, Atlanta.