In this workshop, marketing expert Ericka Saurit offers an insightful journey into the world of visual storytelling that’s tailored specifically for interior designers looking to polish their presence online. Saurit bridges the gaps in how you tell your brand’s story with words, images and video, guiding you to create a cohesive visual narrative that reflects your unique point of view and professional ethos.
Attendees will learn how to effectively translate their brand message into compelling visual content for their websites and social media platforms. The focus will be on developing a seamless visual brand story that not only showcases their design portfolio but also connects in a deep and meaningful way with their audience through narrative-driven creative marketing principles.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- The principles of visual storytelling
- How to develop original visual narratives that embody the essence of their brand and resonate with the core emotions of their audience
- Strategies for aligning visual content across different digital platforms
- Insights into the use of imagery, color and design elements to enhance online storytelling
After this class, attendees will have:
- Best practices for creating engaging and visually appealing content for websites and social media
- Ready-to-use templates for visual storytelling on their website and social media
- Practical tips for improving audience engagement through visual storytelling on digital platforms
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insiders get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.