Determined to optimize your time while strengthening your client relationships? Structuring a flat-fee firm is the smart move. Sara Malek Barney, principal designer of Bandd/Design and founder of the recently launched Bandd/Development, is here to teach the best practices for calculating and implementing flat-fee rates, pricing proposals and client contracts in order to make every second count.
Informed by her years of professional experience, Barney’s step-by-step advice will provide attendees with not just a swiftly executable plan of action but a newfound confidence in both time management and negotiation skills, plus an overall sense of stability and security for their firms moving forward.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- The best practices for structuring flat-fee rates
- How to produce pricing proposals in a flash
- Strategies to stop the dreaded “scope creep”
- Effective wording to establish parameters in contracts
- Streamlined systems to account for your team’s time
After this class, attendees will have:
- The know-how to formulate flat fees
- A readily implementable plan of action
- The proper verbiage for agreements to set boundaries and manage expectations from a project’s starting point
- More time on your hands! And no more fighting with clients over hours billed
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insiders get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.