The AI Advantage is an immersive digital workshop that will demystify artificial intelligence so that you can stay ahead of the curve in our rapidly evolving technological landscape. By demonstrating how AI can transform your design business practices, this course will provide a clear understanding of its fundamental concepts, terminology and applications.
Supported by tangible, industry-specific examples and insights, discussion topics include AI’s potential for product design, marketing, logistics optimization and sales predictions. Following this overview, attendees will have the opportunity to gain some hands-on experience utilizing AI tools targeted to the home sector. The aim is twofold: to make AI approachable and illustrate its value, equipping attendees with the knowledge and confidence to leverage the technology in their day-to-day tasks.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- The basics of AI: its uses—and limitations
- AI’s impact on the home goods and interior design industries
- How to access and communicate with AI-powered tools
- How AI technology is transforming the industry, from product design to sales predictions, logistics optimization, product research and market opportunities
- How to use AI for marketing, copywriting and client communications
- How to harness AI’s capabilities to automate daily time-intensive tasks
- How to use specific AI tools tailored to the home goods and interior design industries
After this class, attendees will have:
- Hands-on experience with AI tools that can increase productivity and efficiency and automate day-to-day tasks
- A competitive advantage to identify business opportunities
- The ability to keep pace with industry innovations
- Enhanced confidence to leverage AI technology in decision-making processes, helping to drive business growth and a culture of innovation
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insiders get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email email@example.com.