Rev Up Your Business with Momentum, the Turbocharged Motor Behind Unstoppable Growth
Instructor Brooke Rosolino,
February 7, 2024; 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. EST. Online
February 7, 2024 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. EST
Momentum, once established, can create opportunities, solve problems, propel a business forward and lead to success. It’s not just about moving, but moving in the right direction with a clear vision and goals. Business leadership expert John Maxwell says that “momentum solves 80 percent of your problems.”
In this immersive workshop, executive coach Brooke Rosolino explores the dynamics of momentum: how to build it, sustain it—and anticipate the common pitfalls that most often derail it. Think of momentum as the engine of your business. This class will ensure that the engine is in tip-top shape. Get ready to delve into the principles of momentum and discover the practical ways to tap into it in your daily life.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- The positive impact of momentum on not just your business but your whole life
- Common mistakes businesses make that slow down momentum
- How to regain momentum—and accelerate it
- How to sustain momentum for long-term success
After this class, attendees will have:
- A detailed understanding of what is getting in the way of building and sustaining momentum in your business in 2024
- A targeted roadmap of what to prioritize in order to build and sustain momentum
- A simple framework to create momentum daily
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insiders get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.