Masthead Madness: Getting Your Work Published in Today’s Ever-Changing Media Landscape
Instructor Alexandria Abramian, September 6, 2023; 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. EST. Online
September 6, 2023 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. EST
From print to digital, Pinterest to TikTok, today’s media continues to change at a breakneck pace. Mastheads are minuscule. Articles are churned out in hours, not days or weeks. And advertising is constantly evolving too. So where does that leave an interior designer who wants to get their work published?
In an incredibly powerful position.
In this course, lifestyle media veteran Alexandria Abramian will define the new media landscape and provide an in-depth look at what editors at leading publications want right now. She’ll then share actionable insights and strategies to empower interior designers to get their projects recognized in print and digital media.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- Why most pitches are doomed to be deleted and what it takes to stand out in an editor’s crowded inbox
- The make-or-break photo and pitch assets to get your work published
- How to gain both local and national media placements from the same project
After this class, attendees will have:
- An understanding of which of their projects have the most PR value
- A specific shot list to share with their photographer for upcoming projects
- A PR action plan for their best projects
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insiders get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email email@example.com.