With ever-changing social media algorithms affecting the reach of your brand and physical design events on hold, home industry professionals are leaning on a tried-and-true marketing approach—email. But how much do you really know about email marketing and how you can use it to reach a broader audience and build relationships with your current (and future!) clients?
Email marketing—be it a monthly newsletter, event blast or product launch announcement—remains a top digital marketing strategy for business owners for good reason. Inexpensive to build and maintain, email offers an astounding 3800% ROI and is soaring in popularity over the last few years. Join marketing expert Ericka Saurit for a survey overview email marketing, including tips for using email metrics to gain insights into what email content is resonating with your audience, and case studies to understand the anatomy of a good email campaign.
In this workshop, attendees will learn:
- The state of email marketing in 2021 and why it is the most effective use of your time and marketing budget
- Email fundamentals including how to set up an email marketing system
- The power of automations
- How to create a lead magnet
- How to craft automated series of welcome and nurture emails for your client list
After this workshop, attendees will have:
- Understanding of email best practices for their business
- How and when to use an email service provider
- A step-by-step approach to creating email campaigns for their brand
- Email templates for creating welcome and nurture sequences
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insiders attend all LAUNCH classes for free!
Ericka Saurit has worked with interior design and marketing teams in the home industry for over 15 years. As a global brand leader, she has overseen digital product development and brand strategy at Airbnb, created immersive physical and virtual brand experiences for Tag Heuer and Estee Lauder, and worked with top home brands in the US, Europe, and Asia to develop impactful brand messaging and engagement campaigns. She has a lifelong fascination with technology and the myriad ways it is transforming the human experience in both physical and digital space. In 2020, she founded Saurit Creative to serve interior designers and home brands with integrated marketing services, brand storytelling, and digital strategy.