For design entrepreneurs, the thought is always there: “I need more revenue streams to balance my cash flow.” And because we’re creatives, we have about a million possibilities in mind at any given moment. But somewhere in the process, we start to second-guess ourselves: “Will my idea even work? Will anyone buy it? Or will it just become another distraction that never gets off the ground?” Many get-rich-quick plans end up on the cutting room (or more aptly, design studio) floor, never turning into the success stories they had the potential to be. But why? And how do we introduce, then establish, new ventures while still maintaining our primary role as a full-service interior design firm?
Through proven techniques and practical examples, business coach and interior designer Tobi Fairley teaches why you need to diversify your revenue streams, what factors to consider when assessing the feasibility of your ideas, and how to launch a profit-generating offer that responds to the needs of clients old and new.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- What’s getting in the way of your revenue stream success
- How to determine the right mix of revenue streams to balance your cash flow
- Whether your offer should be scalable or a custom 1:1
- What innovation has to do with revenue stream design
- Whether physical or intellectual products are best for your financial objectives
After this class, attendees will have:
- The mindset to think like an innovator
- Skills to intuit and respond to the needs of your consumers
- A clear understanding of your role as a designer in generating new revenue streams
- The three essential steps to start a new revenue stream
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insider get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.