In the often genteel world of interiors, designers might shy away from guerilla marketing, with all the aggressive tactics it implies. But every interaction—including the very first correspondence you send out to secure the project—presents an opportunity to promote yourself and your firm. Cheryl Kees Clendenon, an industry expert with years of experience helping interior designers refine and market their brand, is here to teach you how to write a scope of work and fee proposal that both creates trust and helps advertise your business. Learn to frame project objectives and deliverables in a clear, concise manner so that you and your client agree on priorities from the outset, all while putting your firm’s best foot forward to earn a resounding “yes!”
In this class, attendees will learn how to:
- Educate the client on why you are the expert in the room
- Identify specific actionable deliverables that define what you will—and won’t—do for the project
- Outline how you work with contractors and subs in the client’s best interest
- Facilitate signing of the contract or LOA based on the scope of work and fee proposal
After this class, attendees will have a:
- Breakdown of the most important components of the scope of work and fee proposal
- Better understanding of how to use the scope of work and fee proposal as a means of marketing
- Stronger grasp on how to position yourself for success from the earliest client conversation
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insider get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email email@example.com.