If you’re not attracting the right clients online (and off!), your messaging might be the problem. The best branding begins with an unforgettable tagline and tells a memorable story that stops people in their scroll—and stays forever in their hearts and minds. But crafting such irresistible narratives is not a question of chance: There’s a proven formula behind the most impactful messaging, and following it can help you perfect your own. In this workshop, marketing expert Ericka Saurit breaks down the positioning strategies of the home industry’s most successful businesses to illustrate the step-by-step process of creating a one-of-a-kind tagline and developing a content marketing plan that showcases your company’s unique story.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- Why nailing your brand message is the most important part of your marketing plan, and the first place to start
- Why words matter—even in our highly visual industry
- How the most successful brands in the home industry leverage storytelling to stand out online
After this class, attendees will have:
- A formula for crafting their own tagline and brand narrative based on the most effective campaigns in the industry
- Guidelines for creating a content marketing plan
- Three strategies to focus on when building a brand
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insider get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Ericka Saurit has worked with interior design and marketing teams in the home industry for over 20 years. As a global brand leader, she has overseen digital product development and brand strategy at Airbnb in San Francisco, created immersive physical and virtual brand experiences for Tag Heuer, Estee Lauder and Procter & Gamble, and worked with top home companies in the U.S., Europe and Asia to develop impactful brand messaging and engagement campaigns. In 2020, she founded Saurit Creative to serve interior designers and home brands with storytelling and marketing strategies. A Southerner at heart and traveler by trade, she maintains residences in both High Point, North Carolina, and the South of France.