They say you never get a second chance at a first impression, so the pressure to nail those initial calls and meetings with a prospective client can be intense. No matter how talented you are as a designer, your business won’t be very profitable (or joyful) if you’re not signing on quality clients, so having a system in place to put your best foot forward is key. Sandra Funk, founder and principal designer of House of Funk, has spent more than two decades in the industry perfecting a Potential Client Process, and is here to share how she lands dream clients that she can’t wait to work with while keeping her firm profitable.
In this class you will learn:
- The “PC process,” including lead nurturing, talking points for an initial call and requirements for scheduling an initial meeting
- Pre- and post-initial meeting structure, with a clear outline to presenting your design agreement and fees
- Post-proposal meeting tips for client follow-ups
After this class you will have:
- Confidence in saying no to the wrong clients, leaving room for the dream clients
- Tactics for closing the sale and wooing the lead in the process
This is an online course presented by ADAC as part of Get Down to Business Day. See all of the day's programming here.