If your day-to-day business involves saying or doing anything repeatedly, there’s the potential to automate it. And that presents a powerful opportunity for your firm, because automation comes with a host of benefits above and beyond mere convenience (though that’s important too!). Build trust, personalize communication, embed creative touch points, reduce errors and remove repetitive tasks from your plate—all while you and your team are focused on other priorities. Implementing well-planned automation and watching it effortlessly do its job adds a satisfying sense of efficiency to your daily operations.
Glory & Brand has been designing and building custom websites that integrate tailored, well-branded automation for the interior design field since 2011. Join owner Nicole Heymer for a highly actionable, industry-specific take on incorporating automation into your marketing, sales, onboarding and more. Learn how to implement essential automation, then sleep well knowing that the work is getting done.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- How the right types of automation build trust—a necessary part of any interior design project
- How to add creative, well-branded touch points—and easily stand out from competitors who don’t
- Why even the act of thinking about automation will elevate and refine your overall workflow
After this class, attendees will have the skills to:
- Implement three essential automations that are useful to any design firm
- Quickly identify what can and should be automated … and what should not
- Insert the four key components that keep automated processes personalized and upscale
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insiders get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email email@example.com.