Are you a design enthusiast ready to take the leap into the professional realm? Or are you already an interior designer, but looking to amplify your passion into a profitable venture of your own? This engaging workshop will help delineate the key differences between designing for pleasure and designing for profit, then guide you to identify the business model that’s best for you.
Join expert strategist Jacqueline Green as she provides actionable marketing tactics specifically tailored to empower you to go from happy hobbyist to thriving entrepreneur in the design industry. Using tried, tested and targeted tactics, she’ll reveal how to navigate the ins-and-outs of transforming your ardor for design into a financially viable startup. The first step? Attending this session.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- The key differences between a hobby and a business
- How mindset impacts your business growth
- Different business models—and which one works best for your lifestyle and goals
- Startup and marketing strategies to help propel your business forward
After this class, attendees will have:
- A solid framework to turn your interest in design from hobby to profitable business
- Actionable steps to help drive the business forward using smart marketing strategies
- Access to Behind the Design’s CEU course, “Building a Brand Identity Beyond Logos: How Interior Designers Can Use Branding to Build a Successful – Business,” at a 30 percent discount
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insiders get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email email@example.com.