For designers and other creative business owners, 2020 threw a bunch of curveballs. Perhaps the health of your business is too dependent on positive market conditions and you didn’t have an effective strategy to pivot amid the turbulence. Perhaps you don’t have a reliable (and repeatable) way to consistently generate new business, or your messaging and presentation don’t clearly communicate what you do and the value you deliver. Or maybe you’re flying by the seat of your pants, just trying to make it all work without clear goals and a path towards them, causing you to feel unfocused and overwhelmed.
Whatever your challenges, there’s one thing that can set you apart from the competition: a plan. Join business coach Justine Clay for an uplifting session to help you identify your business obstacles, unlock a road map to overcoming them, and follow through with action to make the year ahead more focused and profitable for your design firm.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- To define and articulate their unique value proposition
- To identify their ideal clients, what they struggle with and what they will happily pay for
- How working with fewer, better clients can make your business more profitable
After this class, attendees will have:
- Methods for communicating the results and value your expertise will deliver
- A road map for better reaching and engaging with your ideal future clients
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insider get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email email@example.com.