Done effectively, PR can rapidly elevate your professional profile and expose your firm to a whole new category of potential clients. But for small business owners and individual designers, it can also become a big pain point—demanding lots of time and effort with little guarantee of results. Sure, platforms like Instagram and Pinterest can be powerful tools to build brand awareness. But considering the sheer saturation of the design industry online, how do you possibly stand out, connect with dream clients and establish a distinctive and enduring business identity?
The good news is, you don’t need to hire an expensive agency to get the word out about your brand. By understanding today’s ever-evolving media landscape and leveraging it to strategically tell your unique story, you can get started on your own PR. Brand strategy and public relations experts Carla M. Nikitaidis and Kathryn Worsham Humphries will guide you through the five essential tips to self-promotion so that you can enter 2024 with a stellar profile, ready to secure dream clients, capture media attention and shine!
In this class, attendees will learn:
- What PR means in 2024
- How PR can help your business grow
- Where to start when it comes to managing your own PR
- How to tell your unique brand story through an engaging narrative
- The five essential tips to promote your business on social media in 2024
After this class, attendees will have:
- An understanding of the current media landscape and how PR fits into building a brand today
- Clarity on where to start when it comes to instigating your own PR
- Guidance on how to craft a compelling narrative that captures the origin story and mission statement of your brand
- Five key actionable steps to successful self-promotion
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insiders get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.