Sales Associate & Showroom Manager
Sales & Marketing
Konekt is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Sales Associate & Showroom Manager to drive sales and brand awareness, and offer outstanding and efficient customer service both digitally and in-person. This role is based in our NYC showroom in the New York Design Center. The Sales Associate & Showroom Manager will play a pivotal role in fostering current client relationships and expanding our client base. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for design, strong interpersonal skills, and a pro-active approach to sales. This is an opportunity for someone looking to have a meaningful, long-term role in a small but growing company.
- Daily email outreach and digital marketing to seek sales opportunities, nurture existing client relationships, and build new relationships with prospective clients
- Respond to incoming email inquiries and sales requests, provide a positive client experience
- Responsible for running the day-to day operations and maintenance of our small showroom
- Develop a deep understanding of our collection and our brand, with the ability to educate clientele on our collection
- See orders through from initial inquiry to quotes, invoices, payment processing and client follow up
- Manage our interior design client base by overseeing our CRM system, utilize CRM system to maximize exposure to clients
- Proactively schedule meetings with designers for showroom visits. Make sales presentations in the showroom and to outside design clients
- Communicate with our production team regarding order details, lead times, shipping, and status updates
- Work collaboratively with studio team on sales strategies, product launches, showroom events, product newsletters and other marketing materials
- Strong computer and customer service skills
- Highly self-motivated to seek out clients and develop strong relationships; take ownership of conducting pro-active outreach
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Passion for design
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Experience in luxury design sales a plus
- Knowledge of CRM systems a plus
Konekt is a small high end furniture and lighting design studio intent on engaging the senses. The studio’s collection of works is brought to life through a thoughtful exploration of materiality, influenced by a wealth of inspirations from historical references to the natural world. Unexpected materials are combined with traditional ones, highlighting the juxtaposition between contrasting textures and finishes.
Our collection is made-to-order in Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas, and is distinguished by high-quality craftsmanship and an embedded human touch. The sculptural forms that take shape unite both modern and centuries-old techniques to achieve an elevated, contemporary aesthetic.