We are looking for a self starter who can work independently but also be a strong team member. Our candidate should have strong attention to detail, impeccable organizational skills and we can't emphasize the importance of making check lists! Communication is also key. We're looking for a great verbal and written communicator who can talk with clients and vendors alike. Our studio is growing and we're busy - this candidate should be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
**This job is administrative - there is not a design role.**
-Create tear sheets
- Assist design team in producing client estimates and confirmations
- Place, process and manage all vendor orders from initiation through to completion (procurement manager)
- Maintain project info for all items ordered for each project
- Schedule and track deliveries and project installations
- Heavy vendor and client contact by phone and by e-mail
- Be responsible for providing weekly status reports & be prepared to discuss the status of all orders at weekly team meetings
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Victoria Balson Interiors is a small high end residential design firm located in Hoboken, NJ.
**Experience working for a design or architecture firm in a similar role for no less than 2 years**
- Knowledge of Studio Designer and Ivy, this software is used every day
- Candidate must be extremely organized with great follow through skills
- Ability to work with different personalities
- Ability to prepare efficient and clearly written instructions and communication