Nicole Fuller Interiors
Nicole Fuller Interiors is a high-end residential and commercial design firm based in NYC and Los Angeles and we are looking for a new Team Member!
Candidates for the Intermediate Designer position must have a minimum of 2-3 years of active Interior Design experience.
We are searching for a knowledgeable, dependable, detail-oriented individual. This position will work directly with a Project Manager, as well as the Creative Director/Owner, clients, vendors, sub-contractors, and other staff to ensure that all steps and procedures are utilized and that all work is completed as planned, budgeted and scheduled.
Must possess creative design and drawing skills, including: material, color and furniture selection
- Must be proficient in sourcing items online and at showrooms
- Able to multi-task and make decisions in a fast paced environment
- Goal and detail-oriented with exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Intelligent, confident and discreet, professional, self-motivated
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch-Up, Studio Designer and Microsoft Office
- Hand Rendering / Sketching is an emphasized plus
- Possess extensive knowledge of Interior Design principles and practices, including FF&E, furniture systems and specifications
- A Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design and/or Architecture