Vetting and acquiring new clients is one task many designers struggle with—in large part because they don’t have a clear and simple process for responding when a referral or inquiry comes in. Instead of reinventing the wheel every time, adopting a framework for these early conversations can help designers nurture better leads—and foster better relationships with their clients in the long run.
In this workshop, interior designer and Circaphiles founder Genevieve Trousdale and business strategy consultant Gail Baral will guide you on how to make a stellar first impression, and empower you to confidently and effectively communicate with any prospect. They will share tips and strategies garnered from their own experiences to help you spot “the good clients,” and the confidence to gracefully walk away when the voice in your head is telling you to run.
In this workshop, attendees will learn:
- How to build rapport and an authentic connection with your client
- How to master the discovery call
- How to glean the necessary information from a potential client to determine if you are a good fit
- How to spot red flags with potential clients and listen to your intuition
After this workshop, attendees will have:
- The skills to communicate with clients under any circumstance
- A checklist to refer to on future discovery calls
- The confidence to convey your value to potential clients beyond selling services
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insiders attend all LAUNCH classes for free!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email email@example.com.