Negotiation Tactics for Interior Designers: How to Access Your Authentic Style, Navigate Conflict and Know When to Walk Away
Instructor Wendy Estela,
September 20, 2023; 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. EST. Online
September 20, 2023 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. EST
Each new negotiation is a highly personal undertaking, and your style depends on your own emotional intelligence and worldview, as well as the power dynamics at play and conflict management techniques of all parties involved. Understanding these elements is essential to creating a fail-safe tool kit of negotiation tactics and strategies that will serve you in any circumstance.
In this course, attorney Wendy Estela will review the fundamental tenets of the negotiation process and explain how you can use your innate strengths and skills to build credibility and rapport with clients, navigate conflict and—after all reasonable options have been exhausted—walk away while keeping your professional reputation intact.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- Why good negotiators are made, not born
- How personality impacts negotiations
- How to analyze the power dynamics in a negotiation
- How perceptual distortions and cognitive biases play a role
- How to manage and diffuse conflict
After this class, attendees will have:
- Self-assessment tools to understand your personality and conflict management styles
- A road map to navigate any negotiation—even with little-to-no prep time
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insiders get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.