The Country Living Collection, a new line of home fashions with heirloom appeal, will make its debut this week in more than 1,200 Kmart stores and 500 Sears stores across the country. The collection includes a comprehensive assortment of over 700 home products that re-define country style, including bedding and bath, tabletop, furniture and home decor--all priced accessibly from $3.99 for candles to $349 for dining furniture.
The Country Living Collection features a fresh mix of modern and traditional design focusing on quality craftsmanship and comfort. Finding inspiration from the pages of the magazine, the line marries old and new in a variety of textures and patterns. Rustic dinnerware, quilted bedding and Egyptian cotton looped towels are some of the featured items that will add a classic country feel to any modern home.
"Country Living's readers are passionate about their surroundings and how they entertain," said Editor-in-Chief Sarah Gray Miller. "They value attainable luxury, quality, authenticity and comfort - all of which are reflected in our new home collection."
Glen Ellen Brown, vice president, Hearst Brand Development added: "We are thrilled to introduce the Country Living Collection to millions of consumers who want to personally experience the Country Living brand. The complete collection focuses on high-quality craftsmanship combined with seldom-seen artisan details. The line makes it easy to create a highly individual 'collected' look that reflects your personal style."
The Country Living Collection will offer four distinct looks: Modern Countryside, Blue & White, Red & White, and Faded Antique. Each will span traditional and modern country sensibilities. Highlights from the collection include:
* The largest category features comforter sets, quilts, decorative pillows, throws, and 400 thread count sheets made of 100% Egyptian cotton with fine detailing including eyelet and crochet trim or 600 thread count sheets made of 100% Egyptian cotton. (priced $14.99 - $169.99)
* Table runners, table cloths, placemats, chair pads, napkins, aprons and kitchen towels which are thoughtfully completed for durability and design with rick-rack trim, reversible patterns, and crocheted edges. (priced $2.99 - $16.99)
* A range of aesthetics including traditional and non-traditional patterns, as well as four core groups designed to mix and match with the fashion dinnerware. Plus, elegant oven-to-table serving pieces. (priced $3.99 - $24.99)
* Towels, bath sheets, washcloths, and hand towels in a wide range solid colors and patterns. All are made of Egyptian lopped cotton to ensure they are both soft and absorbent. (priced $6.99 - $14.99)
* All furniture is ready to assemble and created with sturdy wood construction, antique nickel hardware, nail head tacking, and linen upholstery showcasing intricate moldings and fluted details to give each piece an heirloom presence. (priced $79.99 - $279.99)
"The addition of Country Living to our portfolio increases the options available to our Sears and Kmart customers in both look and style, and in a broader range of products that our customer has already told us she wants," said Doug Wurl, VP/GMM, SHC Home Fashions. "The magazine's reach, coupled with the accessibility of our stores and online channels, create the potential for a true national brand with elevated design sensibilities and enormous appeal."
The number one selling home magazine on newsstands, Country Living reaches more than 11 million consumers per month with approachable lifestyle content on decorating, gardening, entertaining, travel and more. Launching this month, please visit www.countrylivinghome.com for more information on the Country Living Collection.