Interior designers know that Instagram is the best digital platform to grow brand awareness, build an audience, and create avenues for new business. But how much are you leveraging the power of Instagram to tell your brand story? How does Instagram fit into your overall marketing strategy and what is the best way to use the platform in 2021? Marketing expert Ericka Saurit is on hand to break it all down, offering a strategic approach to creating an engaging brand narrative on Instagram.
In this workshop, attendees will learn:
- The fundamentals of digital marketing on Instagram, including goal setting, finding and growing your audience, how “the algorithm” actually works
- Strategies to develop evergreen content for your feed
- How and why you should use a scheduling tool to plan, manage and automate content on throughout the year
After this workshop, attendees will have:
- An understanding of Instagram best practices
- Baseline knowledge to read and interpret insights and analytics
- A 2021 Instagram Content Calendar for their brand
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insiders attend all LAUNCH classes for free!
Ericka Saurit has worked with interior design and marketing teams in the home industry for over 15 years. As a global brand leader, she has overseen digital product development and brand strategy at Airbnb, created immersive physical and virtual brand experiences for Tag Heuer and Estee Lauder, and worked with top home brands in the US, Europe, and Asia to develop impactful brand messaging and engagement campaigns. She has a lifelong fascination with technology and the myriad ways it is transforming the human experience in both physical and digital space. In 2020, she founded Saurit Creative to serve interior designers and home brands with integrated marketing services, brand storytelling, and digital strategy.