Invest in Yourself, Grow Your Team
Instructor Brooke Rosolino,
April 5, 2023; 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. EST. Online
April 5, 2023 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. EST
Business growth should never come at the cost of your health. While ambition and sheer energy may have brought you to where you are now, they may not be enough to take you further. In fact, that approach could boomerang, leaving you burnt-out. Maintaining personal well-being and a healthy team culture doesn’t happen by default: It demands a smart, straightforward strategy. But the return on investing in yourself is more than worth it.
In this class, executive coach Brooke Rosolino explains how it’s possible to continue experiencing joy and excitement in your work even as you scale your business. By first assessing the current status of your company, then implementing the necessary steps to optimize performance moving forward, you’ll soon be better equipped for broader horizons and bigger things. All it takes is a few practical exercises to create a future that’s not burdensome but bright.
In this class, attendees will learn how to:
- Assess the state of your business and determine areas to optimize
- Value individual health in the context of the entire team’s performance
- Build infrastructure for a robust business that promotes growth
- Manage conversations, not people, to foster a positive culture
After this class, attendees will be able to:
- Identify the triggers that cause reactive behavior and stress within a team
- Apply proven techniques to restore lightness and clarity of mind
- Establish healthy personal and organizational rituals that result in a high return on investment
- Create a meeting structure that prioritizes action, wellness and growth
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insiders get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email email@example.com.