Too often, interior designers invest a ton of time and resources into websites that end up doing very little to help their businesses grow. We all know that a website is a necessity for success, but how do we determine if ours is actually working for us?
To discover the secrets of leveraging your website to attract high-end clients and deliver an exceptional customer experience, join web designer and tech strategist Racheal Graham in this useful workshop. We’ll go beyond web design trends and focus on your unique client journey. Through practical examples and step-by-step guidance, you’ll gain the knowledge and tools needed to turn your website into a powerful client-booking asset for your business.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- The key elements of an effective interior design website
- Techniques for driving traffic and converting visitors into clients
- Tools for optimizing the user experience to captivate and engage potential clients
- Tips for elevating the client experience through a personalized inquiry process
After this class, attendees will have:
- Actionable steps to enhance website functionality and client experience
- Email scripts for effectively communicating with potential clients and building strong relationships
- A downloadable “Website Optimization Checklist” that outlines essential website elements and targets to optimize functionality, attract more visitors and improve the client experience
This course is presented in partnership with ADAC as part of Digital Day programming. Tickets are free for interior designers.
BOH Insiders get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email email@example.com.