As the world becomes increasingly conscious of environmental issues, the intersection of interior design, sustainability and building a high-end brand offers exciting possibilities. Building a sustainable high-end brand requires a balance between aesthetics and environmental responsibility, but it also opens doors to new opportunities and a clientele that values both luxury and eco-friendly solutions. In this workshop, luxury brand expert Marilisa Barbieri explores the significance of weaving these values into business strategies and branding approaches that emphasize the unique selling points of a sustainable high-end brand.
In this class, attendees will learn how to:
- How to align with the shift in consumer preferences toward high-end design solutions that are also eco-friendly
- How to highlight sustainability values in your overall business strategy
- Marketing and branding approaches that emphasize the unique selling points of a sustainable high-end brand, including certifications, partnerships with eco-friendly suppliers and collaborations
After this class, attendees will have:
- The framework to effectively weave sustainability into your strategy to elevate your interior design brand
- A comprehensive booklet, “Beyond Aesthetics: The Blueprint for Transforming Your Interior Design Firm into a High-End Brand,” in pdf format, to be sent in the follow-up email
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insiders get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email email@example.com.