Office Admin & Project Administrator
JS Design & Build Inc.
Objectives for this position:
Performs general administrative duties. Maintains and creates office systems that preserve business records. Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records. Assists management with administrative duties as requested.
● Organize and maintain filing systems for client, vendor and payroll files
● Order office supplies
● Stuff, stamp, and place for mail carrier pick up, all signed checks
● Coordinate Maintenance as needed for company vehicles
● Coordinate office cleans
● Bank and sample return runs as needed
● Maintain warehouse operations
● Project Purchasing and receiving: open, inspect for damage, check into warehouse as needed
● Buildetrend Software
● Sub/Vendor Importation
● Maintain subcontractor COI records
● Schedule project inspections
● Order PODS, Debris Bins, Hauling, Portable Toilets as needed
● Project Subcontractor Contracts
● Project Change Orders
● Warranty support as needed
● Google Workspace
● Microsoft Word
● Microsoft Excel
● Efficient and highly organized
● Willing to meet deadlines and able to juggle multiple priorities
● Motivated, cheerful, and a team player
● Excellent communicator both verbally and written
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● Willing to take direction from management.
● This position requires fulltime/in office attendance. At home or hybrid not available