We are currently seeking a dynamic, talented and hard-working individual who wants to join our team in Palm Beach. Being able to to manage multiple projects from conception to installation is essential, as well as having knowledge of the industry, including FF&E sourcing, the ability to read and produce working drawings, and an appreciation for interior architecture. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and detail-oriented, and will be able to fulfill a vast set of design-related duties.
• Design and manage multiple projects, from conception to completion
• Research and create full-scope design schemes, including floor-plans, furniture and electrical plans, in conjunction with the Principal designer of the firm
• Communicate effectively with clients, vendors, and general contractors throughout the course of each project
• Manage logistics for each project with team members and sub-contractors, including installations, claims and returns, and general troubleshooting
• Daily duties: obtain vendor quotes and prepare client proposals, maintain and organize client files, assist with office organization and product library maintenance as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or related discipline
• Required: minimum 3 - 7 years’ experience in Interior Design; salary and position title will be based on experience
• Demonstrated knowledge and comfort level with sophisticated interiors
• Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment AND to troubleshoot issues with clients and vendors alike, i.e.: be ‘solution-oriented’
• Solid conceptual and presentation skills for clients and team-members alike
• Proficiency in CAD (mandatory) and Sketch-up (desirable)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Keen ability to focus and maintain organizational within individual projects, and within the office in general
• Salary dependent on experience; all applicants with at least 3 years experience are encouraged to apply!
• Benefits available: health care credits, PTO and 401K