As we enter summer and businesses (and their clients) start to open their physical doors, designers find themselves once again in new and uncharted territory—not quite fully open but no longer fully closed. Designers need to figure out where their businesses fit, how they add value and how to operate in a new landscape. Your prospective clients need your services as much as ever, but how do you reach those people, and when you do, how do you seal the deal? It’s time to get out of your holding pattern, and focus on communicating your value to attract ideal clients. In this course, business coach and consultant Justine Clay will guide you to better identify who you are and where you fit in, so you can educate and engage your prospective next project in a new way.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- How to ask yourself the questions to uncover your unique value proposition, and how to best communicate that value
- Concrete ways to identify the clients you are uniquely equipped to support and why, and how to say “no” to clients who may be better served by someone else
- How to avoid business pitfalls like not over/undercharging that put you in a race to the bottom
After this class, attendees will have:
- Methods for communicating the results and value your expertise will deliver
- A roadmap for better reaching, and engaging with, your ideal future clients
This is an online course conducted through Zoom. You will receive an email with information on how to join prior to the class.
BOH InsiderS get unlimited free LAUNCH classes.
Justine Clay began her career in creative representation and, in 2010, launched her coaching business. SInce then, she has been helping freelance creatives and entrepreneurs of all types build thriving careers. Justine teaches her clients how to position, market and profit from their creative expertise through one-on-one coaching, group programs, talks and workshops.