Let’s face it: In business as in life, you can’t do it all! That’s why it’s time to think like a CEO and consider what aspects of your workflow can be outsourced, particularly those peripheral tasks of your business. From bookkeeping to branding, interior design business expert Michelle Lynne will teach you what makes the most sense to delegate and how to find the perfect partners to support you so that you can focus on what you do best—design!
In this class, attendees will learn how to:
- Identify areas of your business that are prime for outsourcing
- Find and hire the right support team
- Effectively manage the team you’ve hired
After this class, attendees will have:
- Knowledge of what parts of your business can be successfully outsourced
- Confidence to ask for help from experts in the field
- Actionable steps to free up time to focus on your design work
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insider get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email email@example.com.