Let’s face it: In business as in life, you can’t do it all! That’s why it’s time to think like a CEO and consider what aspects of your workflow can be outsourced, particularly those peripheral tasks of your business. From bookkeeping to branding, interior design business expert Michelle Lynne will teach you what makes the most sense to delegate and how to find the perfect partners to support you so that you can focus on what you do best—design!
In this class, attendees will learn how to:
- Identify areas of your business that are prime for outsourcing
- Find and hire the right support team
- Effectively manage the team you’ve hired
After this class, attendees will have:
- Knowledge of what parts of your business can be successfully outsourced
- Confidence to ask for help from experts in the field
- Actionable steps to free up time to focus on your design work
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insider get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Michelle Lynne is the president of ML Interiors Group, a successful design firm based in Dallas. A few years into running her interior design firm, Michelle found herself disillusioned from overworking and underbilling. She took control of her firm, putting systems and parameters in place that soon led to a thriving, seven-figure interior design business. To share this expertise with other designers, she founded the consultancy Designed for the Creative Mind, where she teaches designers the proven practices, effective processes and profitable systems to run their businesses with purpose and efficiency.