You’re a master at your craft, yet when it comes to selling that mastery to your clients, it’s another story. Where was that in the design school curriculum? Not to fear: you’ll be selling like a pro—without feeling icky or weird—to take your business to the next level in no time. In this session, pitch and product expert Jocelyn Miller will help you develop your unique pitch to help you enter any client meeting with confidence and land the deal. You will leave with a compelling, memorable pitch that shows off your unique “X factor” so you can land the dream clients—and lots of them.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to identify, find and network with your target clients
- Tools for better understanding your clients and how to connect with them
- Your unique X factor and why that is critical in your pitch
- Tools and skills to develop to continuously improve in this area
By the end of this session, you will:
- Understand how to better approach clients to create a meaningful and lasting connection
- Have a crisper pitch that highlights your unique X factor—and some tools for further refining to truly wow your clients
- Be skilled in moving from networking and pitching to closing the deal and getting into what you do best—design!
This webinar is conducted through AdobeConnect. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume. Instructions on how to join will be sent out the night before and morning of the webinar.
Did you know members of BOH Insider get unlimited free LAUNCH classes? Click here to learn more and sign up.
BOH Insider members looking to take this class, please email email@example.com to be added to the registration list.
Jocelyn Miller is a pitch coach, businesswoman, educator, speaker, and entrepreneur with a deep love of product and design. She has led teams at Amazon, Google and most recently as director of product management at Zazzle. She has helped entrepreneurs raise millions for their ideas and leaders run multi-million dollar teams. In addition to her individual coaching work, she teaches a number of topics to Fortune 500 companies to series B funded startups. Ms. Miller holds a degree in computer science and cognitive science from Dartmouth College as well as fashion design and interior design certificates from Parsons School of Design.