The social media landscape has grown enormously since the days of simply posting pretty photos, and now includes everything from user-generated content and influencer partnerships to e-commerce and social activism. For the design industry, social media has become a way to stay connected as a community, promote your business, generate client leads, and even function as an additional revenue stream. But with the multitude of posts flying through our feeds, how can we determine what we should do—and, more importantly, who is already doing it well?
Laura Bindloss is the founder of Nylon Consulting, a PR and social media agency working with both designers and home brands. In this course Bindloss will present 10 social media trends to watch in 2022, along with data and case studies on key behavior patterns, best practices and future forecasts. Join her for a conversation that will get the juices flowing for your next social strategy session.
In this workshop, attendees will learn:
- Top 2021 social media trends, and what they mean for 2022
- How brands and designers can set themselves apart on social media in authentic ways
- About emerging social media technologies, like Reels and Collaborator Tools
After this workshop, attendees will have:
- A better understanding of the rapidly-changing Instagram landscape and what matters now on platform
- Practical tips on how to meaningfully contribute to the design industry’s conversation
This in-person workshop is presented by ADAC as part of Digital Day, and is free for interior designers and trade professionals.