Every design practice, from sole proprietorships to multi-employee operations, relies on the experience, strength and talent of other tradespeople to complete even the smallest projects. When a new project begins, the design professional evaluates the resources required and often hires appropriate companies and individuals to get the job done right. But managing relationships with vendors, suppliers, craftsmen and contractors can be tricky. How do you nurture and maintain productive co-working relationships that deliver your design vision to your client on time and on budget?
Designer and Business of Design founder Kimberley Seldon refers to the suppliers, trades and artisans who consistently deliver on her brand’s promise of excellence as members of her “A-Team.” In this course, she provides guidance on how to create and manage your own A-Team, so you can provide an outstanding experience for your clients, catapult your confidence, and increase your profitability.
In this class, you will learn:
- what it takes to confidently run a successful design project
- what clients will pay more for
- how to build and nurture an "A-Team" that contributes to your confidence and profitability
- how to manage trades effectively and increase client satisfaction
After this class, attendees with have:
- a strong understanding of how to build, maintain, and grow their supplier and trade relationships
- the systems they need to increase efficiency and profit in their business through their "A-Team".
This webinar is conducted through AdobeConnect. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume. Intstructions on how to join will be sent out the night before and morning of the webinar.
Did you know members of BOH Insider get unlimited free LAUNCH classes?
Click here to learn more.
If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org