Designers, are you having a hard time finding your pricing sweet spot? It can be easy to feel stuck working with clients who enter with low budgets or demand discounts, even when you know your skill set and creative eye deserve a better rate. But how do you land the big-ticket clients who are willing and able to pay those higher fees?
Michelle Lynne, a practicing interior designer and business expert, is on hand to share four simple steps for any designer looking to turn prospects into high-paying clients. Learn her sales process to command higher fees that are baked into the project, so your clients won’t be able to resist.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- How to qualify, quote and close high-end clients
- How to charge higher rates that align with your firm’s goals
- How to present your project proposal in a way that converts even the most hesitant prospects
After this class, attendees will have:
- The ability to identify—and avoid!—nightmare clients
- The confidence to work with ideal clients who are happy to pay higher rates
- Actionable steps to land fulfilling design projects
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insider get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Michelle Lynne is the president of ML Interiors Group, a successful design firm based in Dallas. A few years into running her interior design firm, Michelle found herself disillusioned from overworking and underbilling. She took control of her firm, putting systems and parameters in place that soon led to a thriving, seven-figure interior design business. To share this expertise with other designers, she founded the consultancy Designed for the Creative Mind, where she teaches designers the proven practices, effective processes and profitable systems to run their businesses with purpose and efficiency.