Curious—and maybe a little intimidated—about how AI could impact your business? There’s no denying the technology is here and the time is now to make it work to your advantage. In this of-the-moment online course, tech expert and practicing interior designer Jenna Gaidusek explores the cutting-edge techniques and digital tools that are reshaping how interior spaces are conceptualized and created today. Delve into the transformative world of AI and gain insights into leveraging it for enhanced efficiency, creativity and precision in your design projects. For design professionals eager to integrate AI into their workflow—or interested to learn more about it—this session will offer practical, easy-to-apply advice.
In this workshop, attendees will learn:
- Everyday AI tools for interior designers: ChatGPT, Dall-E, Midjourney and more
- Innovations in print-on-demand home decor: AI-driven textiles and art
- How to elevate the client experience using AI’s capabilities in personalization and advanced design
After this workshop, attendees will have:
- Practical skills in utilizing leading AI tools for day-to-day design tasks
- Knowledge to integrate AI into custom home decor products, from textiles to artwork
- Strategies to enhance client satisfaction through AI-powered personalization and superior quality design
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insiders get unlimited free Launch classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email email@example.com.