Top editors at leading design publications receive upward of 100 pitches a day. How do you stand out in a crowded inbox? The key is perfecting the “2-Minute Pitch.” Enter Alexandria Abramian, a publicist and former magazine editor in chief who coaches designers on how to get their projects featured without paying expensive monthly PR retainers. Learn the key elements that every successful pitch must include and how to deliver them in ways designed to capture an editor’s attention—all in two minutes or less.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- The top pitching pitfalls and how to avoid them
- The three elements every successful pitch must include
- How to make an editor feel special, not spammed
After this class, attendees will have:
- An annotated template of the 2-Minute Pitch
- A list of the top five questions to mine the PR gold out of any design project
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insider get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email email@example.com.