Leadership & Retention: How to Grow a Business That Nurtures Both Clients and Employees
Instructor Angela Harris,
September 28, 2022; 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. EST. Online
September 28, 2022 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. EST
Facts: Happy clients don’t grow on trees, and loyal employees are hard to find. So how can company leaders effectively attract and retain employees and clients alike? The answer— deceptively simple in theory but challenging to put into practice, is to create a company culture that values employees, builds strong relationships and gives people a reason to stick around for the long run. That’s the way of the future—and Angela Harris, CEO and principal of renowned interior architecture firm TRIO, is on hand to share her process to take your business there.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- The importance of building strong relationships within your business
- The ripple effect of a firm’s internal vibes when it comes to attracting high-value clients
- Proven retention strategies and how to implement them
After this class, attendees will have:
- The foundation to create a unique company culture that keeps clients happy and employees loyal
- The tools to increase your ability to retain valued team members and boost employees’ job satisfaction
This is an online course conducted through Zoom. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume. BOH Insiders get unlimited free LAUNCH classes.
Click here to learn more.
If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org