“Personal brand” has become a buzzword that many interior designers now find themselves considering. You may wonder, “Do I need a personal brand?” “Is it relevant to my business?” or “Should I build a personal brand separate from my business?” As an interior designer, your personal brand—a curated and clearly conveyed encapsulation of your core values, career experience, unique aesthetic and design process—can be your strongest asset. While it may feel like you have hundreds of direct competitors—some with a style similar to yours— the fact is there’s only one you. Recognizing and crystallizing that into your personal brand will set you apart in the industry.
Brand strategy and public relations experts Carla Nikitaidis and Kathryn Humphries have developed a proven method to leverage your background and distinct point of view into a personal brand that will stand out and stand for your singular vision.
In this class, attendees will learn how to:
- Create and differentiate an authentic personal brand
- Leverage that personal brand through PR, social media and partnership opportunities to position yourself as an expert, gain exposure and cement credibility
- Translate that exposure to increased income and elevated positioning within your field
After this class, attendees will have:
- Actionable steps for developing a personal brand
- Strategic guidance for using social media and other owned channels to grow a personal brand
- A list of assets needed to leverage your personal brand through media and partnerships
- Content inspiration and ideas
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insider get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
With more than 20 years of combined experience working in public relations and strategy for leading brands including Airbnb, Gap, Sweetgreen, Nate Berkus, HSN, Isaac Mizrahi Home, Simply Shabby Chic, Williams Sonoma, Elizabeth Bauer Design, Spindrift, Mirth and many others, Carla Nikitaidis and Kathryn Humphries are most passionate about helping creative entrepreneurs, designers and small business owners succeed. They created the All You Need method to empower small business owners and designers to take success into their own hands and build their dream business.