It’s one of the buzziest marketing terms: influencer. When done well, influencer marketing can be an effective and mutually-beneficial partnership that broadens awareness of your products, your company, and your brand’s reputation. But where to begin? How do you choose the right thought leader and content creator to align your messaging with? And how the heck do you know if it’s working?
Laiza Cors, CEO of home industry-focused influencer marketing agency Embello, and Anne Sage, a real-life influencer and one of the original content creators in the home space, have taken the complexities of the influencer marketing process and streamlined them for you. Prepare for an overview of how influencer marketing has impacted the design industry, as well as actionable tools to help your home brand find success in the space. Bring on the double-taps.
In this course, attendees will learn:
- How to implement a goal-driven strategy and set a budget based on campaign deliverables
- Tips for identifying the right influencers for your brand
- How to develop a winning campaign brief so you can successfully execute influencer campaigns
- Important metrics to measure ROI
After this course, attendees will have:
- A deep understanding of how influencer marketing can impact your overall marketing strategy
- A roadmap for setting goals, developing a brief, and measuring deliverables
*Marketers, this one’s for you. Designers—an influencer course for you is coming this spring!
This is an online course conducted through AdobeConnect. You will receive an email with information on how to join prior to the class.
Did you know members of BOH Insider get unlimited free LAUNCH classes?
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please email email@example.com.