Selling high-end products—or high-end design services—and developing your work into an iconic brand isn’t an easy task. And in the special context of luxury business, it is even more challenging. To land those whales, you need to position your firm to prospect, engage and retain high-net-worth clients. Uncover the strategy behind how luxury brands get customers craving their products and willing to pay a premium price.
In this course, join Marilisa Barbieri to learn practical tactics to define your ideal brand buyer persona—aka the wealthy clients you want to be working with—and how to elevate your firm’s brand status to match them. Learn the rules of the luxury game and reinvent the way you sell and engage your clients. Attendees will also receive a brand assessment tool and detailed action plan for repositioning as a luxury firm.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- Why luxury strategy is important, even if you are not yet a luxury brand
- The keys to attract, sell and retain more a more affluent clientele
- How to confidently engage with wealthy clientele and create a solid fiduciary relationship
After this class, attendees will have:
- Understanding of the three pillars of luxury growth strategy
- A plan for elevating your brand value and creating pricing power
- A link to a brand assessment tool and detailed action plan, “The Game of Luxury: The 3-day Growth Challenge”
This workshop is conducted through Zoom webinar. All you need to join is reliable internet access and computer speakers with good volume.
BOH Insider get unlimited free LAUNCH classes!
Click here to learn more. If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please register through your Benefits Portal. Questions? Email email@example.com.