As a busy design professional you know having a social media presence is important, but are you getting the most out of your time spent online? If the thought of google analytics, email databases and live streaming videos makes your head spin, rest assured: It’s all about taking the building blocks you use every day in your design business, and applying them to a new medium. Digital marketing guru Lindsay Anvik gives a hands-on approach to tackling digital social media, covering where designers should be online and how you should promote yourself and your business once you get there.
In this class you will learn:
- Where you should be to maximize your time online
- Which platforms are most crucial to generating leads and new business
- The importance of social media advertising, consistency across platforms
- How to use analytics to increase your engagement
- Where to allocate funds and effort when designing your online presence
After this class you’ll have:
- Tips for creating beautiful and strategic social content that reflects your design and business sensibilities
This is an online course conducted through AdobeConnect. You will receive an email with information on how to join the evening before the class.
Did you know members of BOH Insider get unlimited free LAUNCH classes? Click here to learn more.
(If you are already a BOH Insider member and are looking to take this class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)